Saturday, January 6, 2024

A January Workbench update

2024 is still very new, and I'm impressed when I read other wargaming- and modelling blogs when I see how active many of those bloggers are all ready starting to realizing their plans for the new year. As stated in my previous blogpost I also have several plans for 2024, but my activity is merely up to the level of some of my fellow bloggers. Just before Christmas I read a fun meme on a Facebook-group I follow that the working space on our workbenches are usually very small, often just a few square inches, due to other projects, mess and general clutter we keep collecting there. -When I took a look at my own workbench, I recognized the meme as mine was just a mess after several projects in December. So I actually started this year not to realize any of my modelling plans, but to just tidy up my workbench, and hobbyroom/mancave in general as it was much needed. Now I don't think anyone who are reading this blog are very interested in reading about my cleaning, but now it was finally cleared some space to work on my planned 2024-projects. -So I'll share some images from my January workbench and those few projects I've barely started so far this year as teasers on what to  expect on this blog in the time to come instead. More info on each one of them will eventually follow in own blog-posts as I don't want to reveal too much yet:

Workbench updates on The Hobby Blog for Model railways, Wargaming and Military modelling
An overview of my workbench and current projects after I made space there for them

Workbench updates on The Hobby Blog for Model railways, Wargaming and Military modelling
Another 'bucket of soldiers'??

Workbench updates on The Hobby Blog for Model railways, Wargaming and Military modelling
What is this, or what can it turned into?? These still  needs some more work, tweaking and adjustments before I'm happy.

Workbench updates on The Hobby Blog for Model railways, Wargaming and Military modelling
Another Top Secret workbench-project just hiding away from the public, or is it crumbled household paper that's so useful for cleaning up spills etc???

Workbench updates on The Hobby Blog for Model railways, Wargaming and Military modelling
And sometimes I try do do some smaller printer-jobs for my fellow MRC members in between my own projects.

If you're not already following this blog, please hit that 'FOLLOW-Button" and do for instant updates on it.
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I have zoomed in on the ape many, many times now and for the life of me can't tell what it is or will become. I thought it might be King Kong smashing up NYC with the upside down figure having crashed to his death from the Empire State Building. I suspect though that those buildings are actually supports?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's 'danger close', John. Those are actually supports and not skyscrapers, so those apes are not to 'King Kong-size' but more like chimpanzees. I'm experimenting with different styles of support and likr this type as it's easy to remove. The apes still needs some adjustments to print well.

      Delete

You may also be interested in: